Welcome to 4th Grade
Fourth Grade Newsletter:
Social Studies Curriculum
Social Studies overall theme: New York State and Local History
Units of Study-
- Why does geography matter?
- What makes a Complex Society?
- What motivates people to explore and colonize other lands?
- What does it mean to be free?
- How do people, laws, and new technology shape a nation?
Science overall theme: Energy & Energy Transfer
Units of study-
- The structure and functions of organism
- Transfer of energy and information
- Energy, motions, and collisions
- Changes on Earth's surface
- Impacts of natural processes